Hufcor's handy guide is filled with helpful tips for religious facilities looking to optimize their spaces with movable walls and accordion doors. The guide walks you through 7 easy steps churches can implement when planning flexible spaces. Learn how to:
1. project your future space needs.
2. determine size and quantity of spaces
3. discover activities that will require flexible spaces
4. sketch out floor plans
5. match your floor plans with type of accordion doors and folding doors
6. interact with technical representatives to get the most for your money
7. make a value-based decision
If you're on a building committee, a clergy leader or staff, the Hufcor Partition People can help you. You'll gain valuable tips to get the job done right.
Fill out the form to the right and download NOW....